- Standing Deep Breathing | PRANAYAMA BREATHING
- Half Moon with Hands to Feet | ARDHA CHANDRASANA with PADA-HASTASANA
- Awkward Pose | UTKATASANA
- Eagle Pose | GARURASANA
- Standing Head to Knee Pose | DANDAYAMANA JANUSHIRASANA
- Standing Bow Pose | DANDAYAMANA DHANURASANA
- Balancing Stick Pose | TULADANDASANA
- Standing Separate Leg Stretching pose | DANDAYAMANA BIBHAKTAPADA PASCHIMOTTHANASANA
- Triangle Pose | TRIKANASANA
- Standing Separate Leg Head to Knee Pose | DANDAYAMANA BIBHAKTAPADA JANUSHIRASANA
- Tree Pose | TADASANA
- Toe Stand | PADANGUSTASANA
- Dead Body Pose | SAVASANA
- Wind Removing Pose | PAVANAMUKTASANA
- Cobra Pose | BHUJANGASANA
- Locust Pose | SALABHASANA
- Full Locust Pose | POORNA-SALABHASANA
- Bow Pose | DHANURASANA
- Sit up
- Fixed Firm Pose | SUPTA-VAJRASANA
- Half Tortoise Pose | ARDHA-KURMASANA
- Camel Pose | USTRASANA
- Rabbit Pose | SASANGASANA
- Head to Knee with Stretching Pose | JANUSHIRASANA with PASCHIMOTTHANASANA
- Spine Twisting Pose | ARDHA-MATSYENDRASANA
- Blowing in Firm Pose | KAPALBHATI in VAJRASANA
2013 Exceptions to Schedule:
Closed on Easter, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day
Thanksgiving Day 2013, aka: Thursday, November 28: 7AM CLASS ONLY! Gobble gobble.
Bikram Yoga College of India in Southern Indiana
Bikram’s Yoga Program is the most exciting and effective Yoga program in the world. You will sweat, strain, laugh, and do more for your health, self-image, and well-being than in any other thing you can do . It is the perfect lifetime fitness program!
This program of twenty-six ordered postures is designed to enhance the mind, strengthen & reshape the body by balancing & fortifying all bodily systems. The postures are specifically designed to massage, stimulate, relieve tension, manage weight, work out stiffness, release trapped energy, revitalize, and assist in overcoming many physical & emotional problems & disorders.
Try one of our classes, it might just change your life.